COACH SETH TUNICK
In line with our club’s philosophy of creating the best possible environment for our players, the selection and development of our coaching staff are of the utmost importance. We at Crusaders strive to provide our players with the best possible coaches to help them realize their potential not just as soccer players but as well as members of society.
COACHING ASSIGNMENT(S): Boys 2007 Premier & Boys 2005 Premier
COACHING LICENSES: USSF D License
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS: CPR/ First Aid Certified
COACHING EXPERIENCE: 31 Years
PLAYER EXPERIENCE: Youth rec/club with Crusaders from 1975-1988, various men’s leagues from 1988-present
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT CRUSADERS SC? I Have been coaching at Crusaders SC for almost my entire 31 years of club coaching and combined with the 13 years of playing for Crusaders hence my club nickname of “The Franchise”
FAVORITE SOCCER PLAYER AND WHY? Pele- He was “the player” from my childhood and the first sports superstar I remember looking up to.
- Two time CIF Championships (assistant coach)
- Three-time CIF finalist (Head Coach)
- Three CIF League Championships (head coach)
- CIF So-Cal Regional Finalist (head coach)
- Two JV League Championships (JV head coach)
HIGH SCHOOL COACHING EXPERIENCE (IF IT APPLIES TO YOU)?
- Two years JV head coach-Francis Parker School
- Three years varsity assistant coach-Francis Parker School
- Six years varsity head coach-Francis Parker School
- Four years varsity assistant- Patrick Henry High School
- Two years JV head coach-Patrick Henry High School
BRIEF DESCRIPTION ABOUT YOURSELF: I work as a PE coach at Francis Parker school where I coach middle school track, cross-country (4x middle school champions), and girls soccer (champions last year). I also run a summer activities camp at the school. I grew up in the Crusaders community playing all my youth soccer years at Crusaders and graduating from Patrick Henry High School in 1988. I’m the longest-running member of Crusaders dating back to 1975. My dad helped start the competitive program in the early ’80s.